New Zealand may be far away for many, but it is easily one of the most wheelchair accessible countries in the world! It’s also hard to find friendlier people than the Kiwis. You can visit and stay in just one city, but we recommend exploring “En Zed” (as the locals call it) from North Island to South Island, including:
- Auckland’s Harbour and Sky Tower
- Rotarua’s thermal pools and Huka Falls
- Stunning Piha Beach on the North Island
- The gorgeous West Coast of the South Island
- Shopping for unique Pounamu jade in Hokitika
- The International Antarctic Center in Christchurch
- A thrilling helicopter ride over the South Island high country
You can read more about accessible things to do in New Zealand on our Spin the Globe blog.
Please contact us for more details and to book your trip to New Zealand today!