Slovenia remains a small country with a small population, and locals will tell you that everything about the country is small. Perhaps everything is, except for its spirit and good nature, as well as its overwhelming beauty. Slovenia, and definitely the capital city Ljubljana, are committed to wheelchair accessibility, and it’s the perfect place to enjoy historic city sights and gorgeous alpine views during a day trip. Some must-do activities include:
- Ljubljana’s historic city centre and Prešeren Square
- Friday food markets (and food/wine anywhere)
- Beautiful Tivoli Park
- A day trip to scenic Lake Bled and Vogel gondola
- Cathedral of St. Nicholas
- Ljubljana Castle funicular
You can read more about accessible things to do in Slovenia on our Spin the Globe blog.
Please contact us for more details and to book your trip to Slovenia today!